Roleplay Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Planet

RPP's forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Republic Basic Training.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Chief

The Chief

New Republic Basic Training. Empty
PostSubject: New Republic Basic Training.   New Republic Basic Training. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:22 pm

Drill Sergeant Haggert

Standing in the middle of the line of troops to his left, and the troops to the right. The Recruits well into their third week of training, they were still nervous and it looked like one pissed themselves but it could have been sweat.

"Alright ladies! Repeat after me you swashbuckling swampy wookiee scrotum!"

"I AM A SOLDIER AND I AM PROUD, SWEAT DRIPPING FROM MY CHIN TO MY COCK!"

They repeated it loudly and clearly.

"Good!"

Throwing them heavy assault rifles he screamed.

"GRAB YOUR CROTCH AND MARCH WITH ME STANDARD PARADE FORMATION!"

They did so following him in a square box formation behind him. They repeated:
"I AM A RANGER AND I AM FUCKED, GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH TO WATCH MY ASS". Stopping they were at the air strip where a shuttle would take them up to orbit of Dantooine for them to practice their final jump. They geared up and prepared themselves to jump.

Post your character getting ready to jump, at this point everyone should be acting appropietly after the extreme physical and mental training you went through throughout these weeks in basic. If you are not sure of what to post then simply post a simple statement don't try to be fancy when you don't know what your talking about. Characters must have a bio before being played due to it being a Text-RP if I furthermore need to simplify it you stop being a lazy ass and post a short bio that won't take more than five minutes. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_RPG_Zone/index.php?
Alkon

Alkon

New Republic Basic Training. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Republic Basic Training.   New Republic Basic Training. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:56 am

Krad Murr readied himself to jump.He felt prepared for anything after the traning he had already gone through.With a serious yet calm look on his face he jumped.
Back to top Go down

New Republic Basic Training.
Page 1 of 1