Roleplay Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Planet

RPP's forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upcoming New Republic Project.

Go down 
+2
Ithoros
The Chief
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Chief

The Chief

Upcoming New Republic Project. Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming New Republic Project.   Upcoming New Republic Project. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:30 pm

Upcoming New Republic Project. Imperium
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_RPG_Zone/index.php?
Ithoros

Ithoros

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming New Republic Project.   Upcoming New Republic Project. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:13 pm

LMAO no neo, just no, do you know the amount of resources you'd need to actually build that thing? you'd run out of resources before you'd even finish the framing.
Back to top Go down
Matman

Matman

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming New Republic Project.   Upcoming New Republic Project. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:39 pm

Hot damn... that's freakin' unbelievable. No one could actually build that.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming New Republic Project.   Upcoming New Republic Project. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:40 pm

I was loling when I posted it.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_RPG_Zone/index.php?
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming New Republic Project.   Upcoming New Republic Project. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:21 pm

If he makes that I want a death star.... Nah im kiddin
Back to top Go down
Ithoros

Ithoros

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming New Republic Project.   Upcoming New Republic Project. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:30 am

lmao dude, if he gets that ur death star is gonna get dwarfed. the imperium was a DREAM by palpatine for galactic scale conquest, able to house EVERY smaller design in the imperial fleet, super laser capable, and able to spit out an endless armada of fighters. The only backfires are that it would consume EVERY ounce of resource in the galaxy to build, and even then it would be totally incomplete, and it would move so slowly that to move an inch would take 2 or 3 days to move mass that size. it actually has more cons than pros too
Back to top Go down
relak

relak

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming New Republic Project.   Upcoming New Republic Project. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:06 am

At first I was like Neutral

but then I Laughing

Ithoros wrote:
lmao dude, if he gets that ur death star is gonna get dwarfed. the imperium was a DREAM by palpatine for galactic scale conquest, able to house EVERY smaller design in the imperial fleet, super laser capable, and able to spit out an endless armada of fighters. The only backfires are that it would consume EVERY ounce of resource in the galaxy to build, and even then it would be totally incomplete, and it would move so slowly that to move an inch would take 2 or 3 days to move mass that size. it actually has more cons than pros too

Remember, Palpatine was trying to compensate for something
Razz
Back to top Go down
Swift

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming New Republic Project.   Upcoming New Republic Project. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:09 am

"Our Fighter can't resist firepower of that magnitude!"

Yeah, I like all the shiny guns, but... way too expensive, tax up 500%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming New Republic Project.   Upcoming New Republic Project. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming New Republic Project.
Page 1 of 1